Hurricane Supplemental Insurance by Vertus Insurance Partners
Cat4Home provides complete hurricane deductible reimbursement for homes valued up to $5,000,000 and a maximum hurricane deductible of $100,000. CAT4Home offers the opportunity to minimize or even eliminate homeowners’ out-of-pocket expenses, based on damage sustained after a named hurricane (Category 1 or higher) as defined and announced by the national forecasting service that is recognized by the state – the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) or the National Weather Service (NWS).
The Hidden Cost of Hurricane Deductibles
View our brief video to see the potential impact
of a hurricane on your pocketbook
Consider this about Cat4Home Hurricane Supplemental Insurance:
If you have a standard 2% deductible, your first-dollar expense can add up fast;
- $5,000 on a $250,000 home
- $10,000 on a $500,000 home
- $15,000 on a $750,000 home
… and you must pay the deductible before your property damage claim is settled by your homeowners’ carrier.
But Cat4Home covers your deductible, …for many, it can reduce your out-of-pocket expense down to $0.
Cat4Home reimburses 100% of losses covered within your hurricane deductible.
Cat4Home – A Prudent Choice for Florida Homeowners
- Florida ranks #1 in the nation with nearly $80 billion in catastrophic losses over the past 30 years
- Last year in Florida, the impact of Hurricane Michael resulted in 94,000+ residential property claims with total estimated losses in excess of $5.8 billion.
- In 2017, Hurricane Irma alone caused over $11 billion in insured losses – Over 800,000 Florida homeowners filed Irma claims . . . they paid millions of out-of-pocket dollars just to meet their deductibles